Corporate Maintenance Plan for Small Businesses™
To protect you from personal liability in the operation of your business, to protect your family's assets, and to protect your tax status with the Internal Revenue Service, it is important for Corporations and Limited Liability Companies to maintain proper corporate minutes and corporate records. For these reasons it is important for every corporation and LLC to follow the state laws established for maintaining a corporation's and LLC's legal status and avoid personal liability.
Bellas & Wachowski Attorneys at Law can help solve the problem of maintaining your business' standing to transact business in the State of Illinois as a corporation. With our CORPORATE MAINTENANCE PROGRAM™ we will:
- act as your Company's official Registered Agent in the State of Illinois for service of process to insure you receive all formal notices from the Secretary of State and legal process
- act as your Company's official Registered Office
- remind you in advance of your Company's Annual Meetings of the Shareholders and Directors
- maintain your corporate minute book and seal
- complete the summary and minutes of the Annual Meetings of the Shareholders and Directors
- prepare and file the Annual Report and Corporate Franchise Tax with the Illinois Secretary of State
- PLUS, as an added BONUS, provide unlimited telephone contact with you during the entire year to answer your questions regarding the daily business issues which confront you in your business enterprise.
The cost of this service to our corporate clients starts as low as only $450.00 per year for most small corporations or limited liability companies. Please contact George Bellas at 847.823.9032 or email@example.com today if you would like more information about this program or other business law issues.