Chicago Business Litigation Lawyers
When faced with any lawsuit – whether its defending a lawsuit or filing one - Business Owners should trust in a relationship with experienced litigation lawyers who have the proven ability and resources to protect a business, the business owners and their families.
For 44+ years the experienced Chicago Business Lawyers of Bellas & Wachowski have helped their clients weather many storms. Lawsuits involving businesses are stressful and can have a devastating effect on a business’s future. This is why we have always encouraged a close, trusted relationship with our business owners. WE MITIGATE YOUR STRESS. We are in the business of helping reduce the stress associated with dealing with lawsuits.
The experienced Chicago Business Lawyers of Bellas & Wachowski work together to protect their clients’ interests. Our many Google reviews substantiate that view.
George Bellas, the senior partner of the firm, has been recognized as an Illinois Super Lawyer for Business Litigation for 14 years. He has been named one of the 100 best litigation lawyers in Illinois. He has been involved in lawsuits against some of the largest corporations in the U.S. protecting his clients’ rights and interests. And George has lectured extensively across the country on how to use technology in litigation, particularly as it relates to electronic discovery (e-discovery).
We recognize that litigation is very expensive and to best serve our clients:
- We offer reasonable rates and alternative billing arrangements, including contingent fee arrangements.
- We seek alternatives to litigation (mediation or arbitration) whenever practical.
- We utilize technology to help reduce the costs of litigation.
- And we strive to find solutions to avoid litigation before it gets out of hand.
The bottom line is that we try our best to alleviate the stress associated with dealing with business lawsuits.
There are lots of disputes business owners get involved with such as:
- Break-ups of partnerships or corporations or limited liability companies.
- Breach of contract cases
- Buy-outs of partners, shareholders or LLC members.
- Enforcement of restrictive covenants.
- Protection or theft of trade secrets.
- Real estate related disputes.
- Arbitration and Mediation of disputes
We have created a number of informative pages on our website to help business owners gain a better understanding of some unique problems they face. A list of those page is on the right margin.
No matter the complexity of the problem – and no two lawsuits are the same – the experienced Chicago Business Litigation team of Bellas & Wachowski can work to resolve your problems and work to mitigate the stress of litigation. Call senior partner George Bellas directly at 847.823.9032 if you would like to discuss your unique situation